Ostello Mario Spagnoli Informations
The �Mario Spagnoli� Hostel is the ideal destination for those who wish to spend an alternative holiday in Perugia without renouncing to comfort and a cheerful welcome. One of the Hostel�s main features is a friendly atmosphere and home-like welcome in comfortable rooms with private bathroom, and qu
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Included
- Common Room
- Fax Service
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Hairdryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Meeting Room
- Pool Table
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
* 'Minimetro', or Mini subway : a very close subway station connects the Hostel with the city centre in a few minutes. The station is called Cortonese.
* Bus line : The closest bus stop is only 50m from the hostel and it's near to the mini subway' stop 'Cortonese'. Here, our guests may use several lines F, G, R, S and the special lines Z4, Z11, Z12 and therefore easily reach the railway station, the city centre and the Bus Terminal of Partigiani Square.
* Airport : at a range of 20 km, there is the national and international airport of 'Saint' Egidio'.
A shuttle service is available to transport to the hostel. A reservation is required, call 800.099.661.
* Railway station : The main station of Perugia is only 1.5 km from the hostel. You can make it by walking or thanks to the mini-subway.
* By car : The nearest exit of the motorway is 'Madonna Alta' located on the A1 highway.
Informations about Ostello Mario Spagnoli
The Mario Spagnoli Hostel is the ideal destination for those who wish to spend an alternative holiday in Perugia without renouncing to comfort and a cheerful welcome. One of the Hostels main features is a friendly atmosphere and home-like welcome in comfortable rooms with private bathroom, and quality services aimed at ensuring a delightful stay in Perugia.
The Hostel of Perugia is open to everybody: to the young and the grown-ups, to groups of friends, to schools and people coming from different countries, i.e. to anybody wishing to discover new places and to meet people from a variety of countries and cultures.
Moreover, thanks to its strategic location, the Hostel can be easily reached in many ways; therefore, the Mario Spagnoli Hostel is the ideal starting point to visit the most interesting artistic and cultural sites of Umbria.