A&O City Hauptbahnhof Muenchen Informations
The A&O M�nchen Hauptbahnhof was opened in 2005 right next to the Central Station. The small hostel in the city centre has a quiet atmosphere and 73 modern rooms, almost all equipped with their own balcony.
The A&O M�nchen Hauptbahnhof is just 400 meters away from the Central Station and is thus ea
If you leave the Station through the exit on the right side of the building you will find the A&O right on the opposite side of the road.
Station Mnchen-Hauptbahnhof DB (Munich-Central): Use right exit in to Bayerstrasse.
From ZOB Bus Station: Walk south on 'Grasser Strasse' towards Hackerbrck. After 200m turn left into Kurt-Haertel-Passage and after another 200m left agein into Bayerstrasse. Youl will reach A&O City after 300m on your right.
Take the S-Bahn S1 or S8 to Mnchen Hauptbahnhof DB (Munich-Central). Use right exit into Bayerstrasse.
From Augsburg (A8) Junction Mnchen-Obermenzing, turn right into Verdistrasse (renamed later: Amalienbergstr., Menzingerstr., Notburgastr., Arnulfstr.), from the Arnulfstr. Turn left into the Bahnhofsplatz, again left into the Bayerstrasse. From Nuremburg, Regensburg, Landshut / Airport Munich (A9/ A92) From intersection Neufahrn, leave the A9 at the exit 76 Mnchen-Schwabing, follow the B2r, turn right into Schenkendorfstr., follow the Petuelring, turn left into the Leopoldstrasse (renamed later: Ludwigstrasse, Odeonsplatz), turn right into Brienner Strasse, left on to the Maximiliansplatz (renamed later: Lenbachplatz), turn left on to the Karlsplatz, (renamed later: Sonnenstrasse), turn right in to the Adolf-Kolping-Strasse, right again in the Zweigstrasse, and finally left in to the Bayerstrasse. From Salzburg (Austria) From intersection Munich-South (A8), leave the A8 at the end heading towards Stadtmitte on the Rosenheimer Strasse. Turn left on to the Ludwigsbrcke (renamed later: Zweibrckenstrasse),at the Isartorplatz left in to the Frauenstrasse (renamed later: Blumenstr., Sendlinger-Tor-Platz, Sonnenstr.), u-turn at the Karlsplatz back into the Sonnenstrasse, turn right in to the Adolf-Kolping-Strasse, right again in the Zweigstrasse, and finally left in to the Bayerstrasse. From Garmisch-Patenkirchen From merging point Starnberg (A95), leave the A95 at the end and turn left on to the Luise-Kiesselbach-Platz. Straight ahead on the Garmischer Strasse, Trappentreustrasse. Turn left in to the Landsberger Strasse, renamed later Bayerstrasse.
Informations about A&O City Hauptbahnhof Muenchen
The A&O Muenchen Hauptbahnhof was opened in 2005 right next to the Central Station. The small hostel in the city centre has a quiet atmosphere and 73 modern rooms, almost all equipped with their own balcony.
The A&O Muenchen Hauptbahnhof is just 400 meters away from the Central Station and is thus easy to reach by train. Due to the A&O's central location the Altstadt can be easily reached by foot and is the ideal starting point for excursions into the Munich city centre.
At the A&O Mnchen Hauptbahnhof almost every room has a balcony. In just five minutes you can be at the Theresienwiese to not only take part in the hustle and bustle of Oktoberfest but also just to relax and have a picnic. Due to its very central location we can only recommend public transport. For those arriving by car we offer our own underground parking. Our staff will also glady provide you with insider information on the best parking spots nearby.
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 6 from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
-24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
-Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (7,50 Euro per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 /20min) and wifi (5 /24h)
-free wifi in public areas
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 per night, you are allowed to bring your dog around (only in double and single rooms).
-billard and table football
-free house safe
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.