A&O City Hackerbruecke Informations
The A&O Muenchen Hackerbruecke opened in April 2006 and in May 2010 the lobby was expanded. The hotel has 200 rooms, all with their own balcony, shower or bathtub. On the rooftop of the house there is a bar with a comfy terrace, which invites guests to relax and take in the breath-taking view over t
For your convenience we will not recommend to walk the distance between Main Station and our location. Please scroll down to 'by train'. Thanks.
Take the train to station Mnchen-Hauptbahnhof DB (Munich-Central). Leave the station through exit Hauptbahnhof-Nord and change into the Tram No 16 direction Romanplatz or Tram No. 17 direction Amalienburgstrae. After 4 stops get out at Marsstrae. You can see the hotel on the right side of the street.
From ZOB Central Bus Station walk north towards Arnulfstrasse. On Arnulf Str. turn left and you will reach A&O Hackerbrcke after about 650m.
Take the S-Bahn S1 or S8 to station Hackerbrcke. Walk right into Grasserstrasse and the first crossing left into Arnulfstrasse.
From Augsburg (A8): Leave the A8 at the exit Mnchen-Obermenzing, turn right into Verdistrasse (renamed later: Amalienbergstr., Menzingerstr., Notburgastr., Arnulfstr.) Arnulfstrasse. From Nuremburg, Regensburg, Landshut / Munich-Airport (A9/ A92): From intersection Neufahrn, leave the A9 at the exit 76 Mnchen-Schwabing, follow the B2R, turn right into the Schenkendorfstr., follow the Petueltunnel / Petuelring, (renamed later: Goerg-Brauchle-Ring), left into the Landshuter Allee, right across the Donnersbergerbrcke and finally right into Arnulfstrasse. From Salzburg (Austria): From intersection Munich-South (A8), leave the A995 at the end heading towards Tegernseer Landstrasse. Straight ahead on the E54, later B2R. After 9,1 km use exit road direction Stuttgart/Zentrum/A8. After Donnersbergerbrcke turn right into the Arnulfstrasse. From Garmisch-Patenkirchen: From merging point Starnberg (A95), leave the A95 at the end and turn left on to the Luise-Kiesselbach-Platz. Straight ahead on the Garmischer Strasse, Trappentreustrasse, Donnersberger Brcke, left into Arnulfstrasse.
Informations about A&O City Hackerbruecke
The A&O Muenchen Hackerbruecke opened in April 2006 and in May 2010 the lobby was expanded. The hotel has 200 rooms, all with their own balcony, shower or bathtub. On the rooftop of the house there is a bar with a comfy terrace, which invites guests to relax and take in the breath-taking view over the roofs of Munich.
The A&O Muenchen Hackerbruecke is just one intra-city train station from the Central Station and is easy to reach by train. Due to its central location the Altstadt can be easily reached by going for a small walk from the A&O and it is thus also the ideal starting point for excursions into the city.
Almost all of the rooms in the A&O Hackerbruecke have their own bathtub inviting you to have a relaxing bath and every room has a balcony. The hotel's own rooftop terrace and bar offers a sensation panorama view, in good weather even to the Alps, and invites guests to sit back and relax. For those arriving by car we offer underground parking which stops the never-ending search for the right parking spot, especially in Munich.
- 24 hours reception
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 6 EUR from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
-24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
-Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request ( 7,50 Euro per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 EUR/20min) and wifi (5 EUR/24h)
-free wifi in public areas
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 EUR per night, you are allowed to bring your dog around (only in double and single rooms).
-billard and table fussball
-free house safe
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.