Overview of Hostel
Welcome to Hvar!
Luka's Lodge is one of the longest running and best hostels in Hvar! The owner, Luka was born and raised right here and has all the inside tips for exploring this beautiful island. Luka's Lodge is more than just a hostel, we pride ourselves on making you feel at home, you won't wa
FROM THE HVAR CATAMARAN PORT (TOWN CENTER):
- Walk off ferry. You will see the 'Carpe Diem' bar right off of the boat. Turn right and walk on the main path along the marina edge, past 'Gariful' and 'Divino' signs.
- Turn left on the first set of stairs (after you see two benches), walk all the way up the stairs.
- Turn right at the end of the stairs. Walk along the path past the stations of the cross, the school (on the left side), and the orange/red/white traffic arm blocking the road.
- Turn left on the first set of stairs after the traffic arm where the path starts to go downhill (DON'T GO DOWNHILL). Continue up two sets of stairs.
- Turn right on the second set of stairs. Walk 100M, look for 'Lukas Lodge' sign on the left.
FROM THE HVAR BUS STATION:
- From the main terminal, look for the 'Pivac' and 'Mesnica' signs.
- Turn left at the two signs. Walk down the road past the sign indicating 'The Summerhouse of Poet Hannibal Lucic' (on right side).
- Turn right at the end of the path. Follow the path as it curves left and up the hill.
- Turn right at the first stop sign at the top of the hill. Continue going straight through the big intersection.
- Turn right at the second intersection. You will see a 'Lukas Lodge' sign on the right side, immediately on the corner..
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
CASH only upon arrival we accept both Kuna & Euro. Check in from 11:00 - if your room is not ready yet you can store your bags FOC at reception. Please let us know if your arrival will be after 10:30pm Check out 10:30am No curfew Quiet time from 10:30pm - 08:00am Breakfast included