IES Student Residence Hall Informations
IES is a high quality, International Student Residence hall in the heart of London's trendy Chelsea offering best value for money en suite Single & Twin rooms.
Chelsea is all about style. The King's Road is famous for it's fabulous shops, cafes, bars and restaurants whilst around the corner in S
- 24 Hour Security
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Towels for hire
We are also within walking distance to Sloane Square and South Kensington Tube stops. Heathrow Airport is a 30 minute drive away.
Informations about IES Student Residence Hall
IES is a high quality, International Student Residence hall in the heart of London\'s trendy Chelsea offering best value for money en suite Single & Twin rooms.
Chelsea is all about style. The King\'s Road is famous for it\'s fabulous shops, cafes, bars and restaurants whilst around the corner in Sloane Street you will find boutiques containing the world\'s greatest designer collections. Beyond lies the famous Harrods store in Knightsbridge followed by London\'s great Hyde Park with Speaker\'s Corner.
For those who seek more cultural interests, both the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum are within walking distance.
- Single and Twin-shared rooms with twin beds only
- All rooms en-suite
- Internet access in the common rooms on each floor
- Individually-controlled heating unit and heated towel rail
- A maximum of 6 students share one kitchen, which comes complete with crockery, pots, pans and silverware. Each kitchen has, hob/oven, two microwaves, refrigerator, dishwasher, and waste disposal.
- Night security staff and closed-circuit TV security
- Key card entry to the main entrance, all rooms and assigned kitchens
- Permanent resident staff throughout the building
- Professional weekly cleaning of the en-suite bathrooms and kitchens
- Near Sloane Square and South Kensington tubes and on main bus routes
We cater for a truly international community and our staff speak several different languages. The staff at reception have a great knowledge about London and offer information on attractions and day trips.
Check in is at 2pm. Upon check-in we require government issued ID (passport/driving licence). Checkout is 10am
You must be 18 or over to stay here. We also have a 48-hour cancellation policy:
- BEFORE ARRIVAL, 1 night will be charged to your card
- AFTER ARRIVAL, 1 additional night will charged for early departure