MEININGER Berlin Tiergarten

Turmstraße 25-26, Berlin

visited 1961 times from 12.05 €

MEININGER Berlin Tiergarten

Facilities

Overview of Hostel

The MEININGER Hotel Berlin Tiergarten used to be a brewery, at the former Schultheiss brewery grounds. The interior design of the MEININGER Hotel Tiergarten is a reminder of this time and builds a bridge to the present. The new building has over 240 rooms with 845 beds. Our young and multilingual te

From Nights People

Directions

Public transport

From the main train station
Bus TXL (Direction Flughafen Tegel Airport) to the station 'U Turmstraße'
Hotel located on the left-hand side

Central Bus Station (ZOB)
Bus M49 (Direction S+U Zoologischer Garten) to the station 'S+U Zoologischer Garten Bhf'
U-Bahn (Direction U Osloer Str.(Berlin)) to the station 'U Turmstr.'
Hotel located 250 meters on the left-hand side

Flughafen Tegel (TXL)
Bus TXL to Turmstraße
Hotel located on the left-hand side

Airport Schönefeld (SXF)
Train RE7 (Direction Dessau, Hauptbahnhof) to the station 'S+U Berlin Hauptbahnhof'
Bus TXL (Direction Flughafen Tegel Airport) to the station 'U Turmstraße' Hotel located on the left-hand side.

Located near

The convenient location at the metro station 'Turmstrae' means all of the city?s sights can easily be reached by U-Bahn or Bus. Distances: 250 m U Turmstrae 1,8 km Tiergarten 900 m Hansaviertel 5 km Alexanderplatz 3 km Brandenburger Tor 4,9 km Museuminsel 4,4 km Krfrstendamm 2,7 km Museum fr Naturkunde Next stops: U-Bahn: U9 Bus : TXL, M27, 101, 123, 187

Conditions & Policy

Child Friendly

MEININGER Berlin Tiergarten Policies & Conditions: Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival 6 PM. Check In from 3pm Check Out by 11 am Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required. Your booked rooms are available from 3 pm on the day of arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival. Taxes included. Breakfast not included. General: 24 hour Reception. No curfew. Pet friendly. Child friendly. We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building. Minimum age = You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory. The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Please note: For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room. ****************** Room bookings for groups of 12 persons and above: The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms: a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable. b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable. c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable. d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable. e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival. Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking. ***************** Booked catering services may be cancelled free of charge up to eight days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the agreed price will be payable.