From the airport:From the airport you take a train to Amsterdam Central Station. This takes approximately 15 minutes. When you get to CS, you walk outside the station and you will find trams. The following trams will take you straight to the hostel: tramline 1, 2, 5, 13 and 17 stop right in front of the door.The stop is called ` Nieuwezijds Kolk' you will find the hostel on the right side of the street on nr. 92. A single ticket costs you 2.60 euro.To walk there:You get out of the station. Walk over to the Victoria Hotel. When you are in front of the hotel, you turn right and go into the first big street on the left. Walk down that street and you will find the hostel on the right hand side, nr. 92. It is a 5 min. walk from the train station.The address is:Bob's Youth Hostel Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 92 1012 SG Amsterdam 0031-(0)20 623 00 63
Bob thought it would be nice to locate his hostel in the center of Amsterdam, and so he did! It is only 5 minuts from Central Station and Dam Square. The red-light is close by, and so is the Anne Frank house. On top of that, there are dozens of bars and venues in the direct.
Bob was wise in choosing his location: tramlines 1, 2, 5, 13 and 17 from central station stop right in front of the door, and theyÂll take you almost anywhere.
Thanks to his insight, you wonÂt have to walk too much. Everybody says: Âthank you BobÂ!
*Please note that the 5.5% tourist tax is not included in the online rates & has to be payed upon arrival. Reservations made for 2018 or later will be charged the updated tourist tax of 6%.
Please note that we have a cancellation policy of 48-hours. If you cancel to late or if you don't show up we charge you the first night of the reservation.
* Please note that we keep your beds reserved for 2 hours (local time) after given arrival time. It's your responsibility to contact the hostel if you are delayed, otherwise we have the right to charge your first night stay and cancel the booking
Check in time: 14:00
Check out time: 10:30
We have age restrictions; we can not accept people under 18 or above 30 years old.
If your booking exceeds a 850 euros we will ask you to transfer the money in advance
Informations about Bob's Youth Hostel
Welcome to Bob's Youth Hostel! The coolest place in town ;)
Over 30 years ago, Bob decided he wanted a hostel. A youth hostel that is, where young people from all over the world could sleep under the cleanest of sheets without having to pay too much!
Today, Bob's is still a cool place with nice people on a central location. We offer the cheapest beer in town, good music and a free and relaxing atmosphere. Besides that we have a very friendly staff that allows our guests to smoke joints in the reception area most of the time... so you can enjoy Amsterdam to the maximum here!
Here are some details on Bob's dormitories:
- No curfew!
- Clean linen is included
- The reception is open from 08:00 AM until 03:00 AM
- Bar open from 8am to 3am with the cheapest beer in town!
- Free use of lockers to store your bags (deposit required for the key)
- Check-in at 14pm
- Check-out before 10.30
- Free use of luggage room
- You can pay in cash or by card, if you pay by card we will ask for an extra 2% on top of the price to be paid.
Please note that:
- We have age restrictions; we can not accept people under 18 or above 30 years old.
- If your booking exceeds a 1000 euros we will ask you to transfer the money in advance
- The 5.5% tourist tax has to be payed upon arrival.
- In the weekend we have a minimum-stay for reservations of 2 nights.