Overview of Hostel
Welcome to the Hostal Atlanta , a newly re furbished hostal in the heart of Arenal.Here , we offer a much higher standard than normally available in this price range- offering fabulous value for money . Combined with its great location, high standards of cleanliness and the friendly team, the hostal
Hostal Atlanta is located just 8 KM southwest of Palma Airport.
Arriving by Car:
1. When leaving the airport follow the direction “Playa de Palma / Santanyi”.
2. Take Exit 13 “s´ Arenal / Cala Blava”.
3. Go straight past the 1st roundabout and continue on in the direction “Cala
4. You will drive past “Aqualand” on your left hand side.
5. Go to 2nd roundabout and turn right onto “Avenida de Europa”.
6. Follow “Avenida de Europa”, which will turn into “Calle de Trencadors”.
7. Hostal Atlanta is located on the left hand side of the street at the corner of
“Calle de Trencadors” and “Calle de Terral” (approximately ½ KM).
Arriving by Bus:
Take the bus all of the way to the last stop (Cartago - Platja) which will take
approximately 30 minutes from the airport.
1. Take Bus number 21 from Palma airport to the beach front of “Arenal”.
2. The bus only stops once actually on the beach-front road after
approximately 30 minutes’ drive from the airport before starting its return
journey. This is your stop. You should get off the bus on the beach-front
road by the sea. This bus stop is on the promenade and is opposite a
tobacconist’s shop and a Chinese restaurant.
3. Walk along the beach for approximately 5 minutes with the sea on your right
4. Toward the end of the beach you will see a small harbor and the “Club
Nautico Arenal”. At this point, cross over from the beach side of the road
and take a left turn up “Calle Terral”.
5. Continue up the small stairway until you reach Hostal Atlanta at number 50.
Click here to view bus route from Palma Airport to Hostal Atlanta (Playa de Palma)
Directions from the Ferry Port and Palma City Center
1 – From the Ferry Port- Take the number 1 bus to Plaza España ( takes 15 minutes )
2- From Plaza España - Take number 23 or 25 bus to Playa de Palma, Arenal ( takes 30 minutes )
3 - Leave the bus at the last stop on the beach then walk towards Club Nautico Arenal at the end of the beach then turn left up the hill and the steps in to Calle Terral. You will find Hostal Atlanta at the top of the street on your right hand side ( takes 10 minutes ).
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours. latest check in Midnight Our latest check in during November December January February and March is 21.00 hrs