- 24 hour security
- 24 hour reception
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Hot showers
- Internet Access
- Key card access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Towels for Hire
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Accessible
From Amsterdam Centraal Train Station, follow the signs to the West Exit, then those that say â€˜Noordâ€™. Here, jump on the free 5 minute ferry to â€˜Veer Buiksloterwegâ€™ that runs every 7 minutes during the day (make sure you take the correct boat as one also goes to NDSM Werf). Boats are a bit less frequent in the evenings so be smart and download the timetable to check your journey http://www.ilovenoord.com/ferry/.
Good news, youâ€™re almost there! As you step off the boat, walk straight along the road in front of you, passing the cafÃ©s on your left until you reach a car park. Take a left turn just after the car park and keep walking until you have crossed the bridge that leads to the other side of the canal. Once here, turn left and walk down the side of the large brown building until you reach a door on your right. Here youâ€™ll find ClinkNOORD!
ClinkNOORD is located in Badhuiskade in Amsterdam Noord. With Centraal Station only a 5-10 minutes journey away, the hostel is well connected to the heart of Amsterdam.
●Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card required upon check-in.
●If the name on your booking is different to the name on the card used to the confirm the booking, the hostel may request a copy of your ID or card for legal reasons.
● Guests can check-in until 4am. Guests will only be able to access their room from 2.30pm. A luggage room is available for guest use if they arrive earlier than 2.30pm. Check out time is 10am.
● Note that all dorms are mixed unless a girls’ dorm is booked.
● Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
● When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, the hostel cannot guarantee that guests travelling together will be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms or whole dorms if guests want to ensure they're together.
● For stag/hen parties, please contact us directly. Clink reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who has booked online and is part of such a group.
● If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation and avoid full charges for your booking, please ensure you notify us by email as soon as possible and at least 48 hours prior 14.30 of your arrival date notice. Passed this time, I am afraid full charges will incur. A 5% City Tax is added to this rate at the time of payment.
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God…) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
Groups (+15 people)
● We accept groups from age 12+.
● You will be asked to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit a week after booking is made. The balance will be required 4 weeks before arrival.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
● If you do not inform us by email on email@example.com when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
Informations about ClinkNOORD
ClinkNOORD Hostel is located in the culturally vibrant Overhoeks district, just a short journey from Amsterdam Central Station.
The hostel mixes Dutch style with creativity and modern comforts, providing curious travellers with a unique and fun place to stay and socialise and the perfect launch pad from which to explore all that Amsterdam has to offer.
Beautiful features from the original 1920â€™s building have been enhanced whilst creating relaxing social areas, a plant-filled atrium, a cafÃ©, a library, a bespoke self-catering kitchen where guests can make and share food, and flexible spaces for meetings and events. ZincBAR puts on regular live music, DJs, talks and performances. Tickets for attractions and tours are also available in the hostel.
Staff are friendly, multi-lingual and always in the know about all things â€˜Damâ€™ related. Theyâ€™ll be happy to help you get the most out of your stay.
The hostel is accessible to wheelchair users via an entrance at the rear of the building. Rooms 105,205 and 305 are equipped for wheelchairs.
ClinkNOORD's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48hours before arrival.
Full payment will be taken 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:30 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Taxes not included â€“ A city tax of 5% is payable on arrival
Breakfast not included. Additional breakfast available for â‚¬6.90
Linen is included. Towels are included in private rooms and are available to hire for â‚¬2 for other guests
Bookings can only be made by those aged 18 years and over. Anyone between the ages of 16 to 17 must be with accompanied by an adult (18 and above)in the hostel.
Any guest under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and booked in a private room or take over a whole dorm.