Our property offers you everything you expect from a perfect airport accommodation: information, communication, peace and quiet, entertainment and nice rooms. The hotel also provides great transport connections to the airport, the city railway and the motorway. Our airport shuttle service will take you to your gate or pick you up. Furthermore, you can rent a low-priced parking space at the hotel.
In the breakfast room, a screen with the latest arrival and departure times will keep you updated. If you are flying very early, you can also take advantage of our early bird breakfast. Should your plane be late, pass the time with other travellers at the pool or poker table in our bar. Pilots, flight attendants and air traffic controllers meet in the Airliner Lounge. Do you wish to take care of your own catering? You can prepare it in the guest kitchen and wash your washing at the same time. Or treat yourself to a snack and a drink at our bar. You can also book conference rooms for private or business meetings.
Enjoy our spectacular 170 square metres roof terrace from which you can watch airplanes landing and taking off. If you prefer a soft landing in bed, you will love our sound-proof windows that can be blacked out completely.
We offer you single, double, multi-bed rooms or a dormitory. Each of our modern non-smoking rooms has an ensuite bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a hair dryer, air conditioning, TV with sky channels and a telephone. Listen to your own music on the iPod docking station and recharge your iPhone or iPod. Bed linen is included and WiFi is available for free in the lobby and all other public zones.
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
- Sky Sportsbar
- Airliner Lounge
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet for 7,90 Euro per person
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check out till 2pm for 10 EUR
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Pets allowed for 15 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
- car parking for 8,00 Euro per night
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
Earliest check in time is 3pm on arrival date for all Meininger properties. Of course guests can arrive before 3pm and leave their bags in our luggage room if required.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
BOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL TRAVELLERS
Special Cancellation & Payment Conditions:
0 to 7 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show we will charge you 100 % of the total booking amount. We require payment in advance for the whole booking amount (bank transfer or credit card payment), in order to guarantee your reservation. Please note that we will charge your credit card 6 days prior to arrival.
BOOKING FOR GROUP OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: Any cancellations are permitted free of charge up to 60 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of multi bed rooms; respectively 45 days before the expected day of arrival for groups on the basis of single and double rooms. For cancellations made after this deadline, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within this term:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days respectively 44 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 80 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Customers who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price in full. Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.
14986 Hostels in Berlin (Germany)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions