If you want to visit Belgrade and you are looking for the best place to stay during your visit.... Try Hostel Friends Kalemegdan
Hostel is open in order to provide the world travelers with nice and cozy accommodation
You can sit and drink coffee in the most beautiful park Kalemegdan, catch the Wireless from the HosteL.
- Rooms have nice view on Kalemegdan.
- Beautiful garden for enjoying after your exploration of the city.
- Coffee and tea 24/7
- From main bus and train station just 3 and 4 Tram stops.15 minutes walking
- Friendly service at our hostel will answer any of your questions and enrich your knowledge about our city
- Two closed and secure garages just 3.5 km from the hostel in case you are coming by car.
- By arrangement we can provide you transportation from to airport.
Hostel is divided on two floors with three types of rooms with 16 beds:
- Dorm with 6 beds
- Two dorm with 4 beds
- Room for 2 with kings size bed.
New beds and comfortable mattresses, spacious lockers for each person and reading lamps. Linens and towels are free. Hygiene is of the highest level.
The common area consists of a spacious living room to relax (with LCD TV, DVD player, musical device and computers), socialize and have fun, dining room and kitchen.
We also have beautiful garden, for you to enjoy during the hot days, or continue interesting conversations after hours, because it is isolated and the noise is not bothering anyone.
- Taxes are included
- Washing and drying facilities.
- Group and long stay discounts available per request.
- A child who sharing a bed with parents does not pay the accommodation.
- Payments: Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard, Cash.
The use of living room, dining room and kitchen
Using the hostel yard
Wi-Fi in the entire hostel
Air conditioning / heating
Lamps for Reading
Hot water 24
Iron and ironing board
24 hour reception
Coffee and tea all day
Welcome drink (rakija)
24 hour video surveillance
Enjoy in the best located Hostel in Belgrade
At night, before you go out to feel Belgrade's soul ,in our rooms you can hear distant music of Belgrade's nightlife and popular concerts and events on Kalemegdan park.
14986 Hostels in Belgrade (Serbia)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions