Happy Porto Hostel, started in 2015, right in the middle of one of the most symbolic streets of Porto. When you come to our hostel you get to experience a beautiful historic view from the old Monchique facade in to the river.
We are located on a rehabilitated building, all traditionally decorated, with the typical Porto azulejos (blue tiles) and stone walls. Happy Porto was also decorated by a famous local Street Artist named Hazul that left his mark all over the walls of the Hostel.
Guest Accommodation Rooms:
- 3 Shared Mixed Dormitories with Private Bathroom and Riverside View (8PAX, 10PAX and 11PAX);
- 1 Shared Female Dormitory with Private Bathroom (8PAX);
All of this rooms can be private dormitories for groups, under availability.
- Linen included;
- Shower towels - 1.50€ (rental)
Services and activities
- Living room with TV;
- Alfândega costums museum (100 meters);
- World Of Discoveries (100 meters);
- Riverside Neighbourhood;
- 20 min. walking to the Historical Center;
- 10 min. walking to D.Luis Bridge and Cais da Ribeira;
- Sightseeing Bus stop of Alfândega;
- Public Bus Stop 50 meters away;
- Local Restaurants 2 minutes walking from the Hostel.
Min rate: 84.550
Max rate: 312.550
14986 Hostels in Porto (Portugal)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions