Welcome to the Old Kings Hostel in the beautiful mountain town of Füssen. Inspired by our King Ludwig II, we are running Füssen's first design hostel situated in the heart of the historical part of the town, which is just a 5-minute walk from the train station. Füssen's castle, the famous sights in the old town, bars and restaurants are only a stone's throw away.
We have renovated a more than 500-year-old building which now meets the needs of international backpackers. Enjoy our relaxed family atmosphere, meet up with other backpackers, discover the surrounding lakes and mountains and visit King Ludwig's famous castle Neuschwanstein. Our staff will be glad to give you loads of local information about the area.
Take a breath of history in our small house and join the friendly community at Old Kings, our exclusive hostel with only 22 beds. Every room is decorated and furnished in a different antique- or retro-fashion majestic style. The classic ambience is surely going to give you the feeling of being taken back to the good old royal days. Clean, well-kept and fully-equipped facilities are something we are proud to present you.
Please note: We are a very small, family-style hostel. We are not a party hostel, as we have to respect our neighbours in the old town. You are very much welcome as a group, but please do not celebrate big parties within the house!
IMPORTANT: Our reception hours are from 7-12am and from 4-9pm - please advise us, if you plan to arrive outside these opening hours.
- Mad King Ludwig styled room with canopy bed for 2 persons [double bed]
- Inka Empire Room with loft bed for 2 persons [standard double bed]
- United Kingdom twin room for 2 persons with 2 seperate beds [2 bed/s]
- King of Africa Dorm for 8 persons with individually carpented bunk beds in african style [8 bed/s mixed]
- Prince of Persia Dorm for 8 persons with individually carpented bunk beds in the style of orient [standard 8 bed/s mixed]
Min rate: 155.000
Max rate: 190.000
14986 Hostels in Füssen (Germany)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions