Overview of Hostel
Located at the top of Barcelona’s infamous La Rambla and directly opposite the official airport transfer drop-off point at Plaça de Catalunya, St Christopher’s Inn hostel couldn’t be easier to find. Many of the city’s best tourist attractions are only a few minute’s walk away and the main public tra
From Prat Airport:
1. From Terminal 1 take Bus A1 for the destination of Placa Catalunya.
- From Terminal 2 take Bus A2 for the destination of Placa Catalunya.
- Buses leave every 10-minutes between 05:00 and 00:30.
- Outside of this period night bus N17 connects the airport to Placa Catalunya.
- A single fare will cost approximately 6 Euros.
- The journey takes approximately 40-minutes.
2. From the Placa Catalunya bus stop, cross the plaza and walk along the Carrer de Bergara until you see St Christopher's Inn on your right, just before Topshop.
From Girona Airport:
1. Take the Barcelona Bus operated by Sagales to the Barcelona Bus Station (Estacion del Norte). This bus journey will take approximately one-hour.
2. Enter the Metro outside of the bus station and take the L1 red line in the direction of Hospital de Bellvitage.
3. Get off the Metro at the Catalunya station and take the Ronda Universitat exit.
- After exiting turn back on yourself and walk down the Placa Catalunya, with the plaza on your left.
- Take your first right onto Carrer de Bergara and walk until you see St Christopher's Inn on your right, just before Topshop.
From Barcelona-Sants Station:
1. Take the Cercanias train to Placa de Catalunya.
2. Exit the train at Placa de Catalunya. This journey will take less than five-minutes.
- When you exit the station walk along the Carrer de Pelai.
- Take the first right and you will see St Christopher's Inn on Carrer de Bergara..
Customer safety is our first and foremost concern at every St Christopher's Inn across Europe. Our hostel is in a safe and well-lit spot, easily accessed by public transport and within easy walking distance of the top attractions including La Rambla and the beach! The airport bus drops you around the corner and any shopaholics out there will be pleased to know that St Christopher's Inn, Barcelona is directly next-door to Top Shop, and a good run on retailers on and around La Rambla!
Conditions & Policy
Check in at 14:00 and check out is at 10:00, unless otherwise stated. We accept most major credit cards. We do not accept American Express credit cards. You can also pay in cash when you arrive, however if you book online your deposit must be secured using a credit or debit card. If you are under 18 and travelling as part of a school group this must be arranged with (e) firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are under 18 and not part of a school group, you must be accompanied by a responsible adult. No one under the age of 18 can share a dormitory with anyone who is not part of their group. You must give at least 72-hours notice if you want to cancel a booking. If you make a cancellation less than 72-hours before you are due to arrive, you will still be charged for the first night of your stay. Refunds will only be given for subsequent nights if payment has already been made and you have advised our staff no later than 10:00 in the morning on the day before your revised departure date. If your original booking was for 2 or more persons the cancellation/change must apply to the whole party and a new booking must be made for the persons not wishing to cancel/change. Online deposits are non-refundable.