Oasis Hostel Toledo Informations
Welcome to the newest addition to Oasis Hostels! Enjoy all the modern amenities that the contemporary world traveller could ever ask for � free wifi access and computers, free security lockers, 24h service, cozy common areas, activities, a lively bar, and much, much more � all located in the beautif
Coming from Madrid, you have to take the A-42 direction Toledo. When getting closer to Town, follow the directions towards the bus station, so you avoid getting into the New City, and then go to the Plaza Zocodover in the Old Town. The hostel is located in a restricted area of town, but you can come leave your luggage if you want. You should try to get into de Plaza and you will find an hydraulic bollard that if you ring the bell next to it, it should be lowered. After leaving your luggage you can go park your car nearby and walk just a little bit. We have two options for you:
1) There is a free Parking located right next to the bus station, and from there you would have to walk following the instructions from the Bus Station.
2) If you dont mind paying a little, then you have thre different parking with a special price arranged, for you to choose from: Miradero lets you stay for 16,20; the Alcazar parking cost 13; the Correlillo de San Miguel would be 13,50.
From any of these, you just have to get to the Plaza de Zocodover, and then follow the instructions from this square.
From the Train Station
There are direct fast trains coming from Madrid's 'Atocha' station every hour from 6:50 a.m. up to 9:20 p.m. (approximately, please check time table in renfe.es).
From the train station in Toledo, you can take buses 5, 6.1 or 6.2 to Plaza Zocodover. If you would rather walk, then go out to the street and turn right on Paseo de la Rosa. Then walk for some 10 minutes until you cross the river and get to the roundabout on the other side. Go Around it a keep walking straight into Alfonso VI street. Walk straight for some 5 minutes until you get to a roundabout in front of a door in the City Walls. This is the 'Bisagra' door; go through it and keep walking by the main road 'de las Carretas', the one with all the cars and buses, until you get to the main square: 'Plaza Zocodover'.
From the Bus Station
1) From Madrids Plaza Elptica station there are regular buses coming every 30 minutes from 6:30 am to mid-night. The direct trip takes roughly 50 minutes.
2) From the bus station in Toledo, you can take buses 5, 6.1, 6.2 or 10 to Plaza Zocodover. If you would rather walk, then just walk south towards the old town and just 200 meters away there is a roundabout, where you should turn right into Alfonso VI street. Walk straight for some 5 minutes until you get to a roundabout in front of a door in the City Walls. This is the Bisagra door; go through it and keep walking by the main road 'de las Carretas', the one with all the cars and buses, until you get to the main square: Plaza Zocodover.
3) From the Plaza Zocodover, if you are in the middle of the square, with the big building with the archway in the middle on your back, you have the main street right in front of you:
Comercio Street, walk a little bit down that road just up to the first corner, where the Santander Bank is, and turn right on Nueva street. Keep walking until the next corner, and the Oasis is in front of you, on your left!
Informations about Oasis Hostel Toledo
Welcome to the newest addition to Oasis Hostels! Enjoy all the modern amenities that the contemporary world traveller could ever ask for free wifi access and computers, free security lockers, 24h service, cozy common areas, activities, a lively bar, and much, much more all located in the beautiful winding streets of Old Toledo and close to all the citys most popular and significant sites.
This modern facility is here to give you, not just space to relax and recover from your travels, but also to give you the perfect base from which to explore this beautiful city. Toledo is magnificently mirrored in the waters of the Tagus River which encircles the historic city centre, where must-see sites like the Cathedral and the Iglesia de los Jesuitas wait just a minutes walk from the comfort of your Oasis Hostel.
Choose from charming four and six-bed ensuite dorms, comfy ensuite twin rooms all with heavenly mattresses, fresh clean linens, and warm blankets. Looking for some alone time? Luxurious private double-bed rooms, each one complete with personal bathrooms offering hot, high-pressure showers set allow for some private peace and quiet.
Ask our amazing Oasis Hostel staff members about the city, get local insider tips from us that guide books just cant offer, and see the city like a local! At Oasis Hostel, we want you to experience true Toledo so take your time exploring with the knowledge that Oasis Hostel staff members are here to help you whenever you need. Take a break and enjoy our common areas, terrace, or the spirited bar downstairs, meet your fellow travellers and swap stories.
After dinner and drinks at Oasis Hostel, join us for a night out in the town, dropping into great local bars and clubs, and enjoying tasty local cocktails. And if youd rather spend a night in, sink into our thick mattresses and warm blankets, take a refreshing shower under high pressure faucets with never-ending hot water, or curl up in the lounge and recharge your batteries. Whatever your game plan may be, Oasis Hostel has got you covered. So stay, relax, and enjoy.