Overview of Hostel
You can reach us easily – the closes bus station is minutes away from the hostel. We offer transport to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum for organized groups and for the individual travelers as well.
We offer a homely atmosphere where one can relax after a busy day. Sharing area is equipped with a
From Oswiecim Train Station:
1. Head northeast on Powsta?ców ?l?skich toward Elizy Orzeszkowej
2. Turn left to stay on Powsta?ców ?l?skich
3. Keep left at the fork
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Stanis?awa Konarskiego
5. Keep left at the fork
6. At Rondo P?onki, take the 2nd exit
7. Continue straight onto most Piastowski
8. Continue onto Genera?a Jaros?awa D?browskiego
9. Turn right onto Romana Mayzla
10. Continue onto W?adys?awa Jagie??y
11. Turn left onto Zaborska
12. Take the 1st left onto Piastowska
Destination will be on the left..
We are a newly opened hostel in the center of O?wi?cim City. There are many interesting spots around, including old Castle, a synagogue and the Jewish center. In the evening you can relax in coffee houses, pubs, clubs and restaurants located in the vicinity of the hostel.
Conditions & Policy
Please note: Reception is only open for a limited time, each day from 9 am - 2 pm Cancellation Policy: 48h Payment by cash upon arrival No age restriction. Place suitable for children.