Perfect spot Lisbon Experience Hostel Informations
A brand new hostel with a brand new concept, where you can really feel at home and feel so comfortable and welcome that you'll want to stay longer. we created a home far from home to welcome new friends everyday, from all over the world and our mission is to make shore that you'll have the best stay
Cascais rail station may be reached by CP services from several Lisbon stations, including Cais do Sodré, Alcantara, Alges, Belem, etc. It should cost around 1,70 euros. Remember to validate your ticket by touching it to the checkpoint before boarding the return train. Keep the used ticket, as you can re-charge it for other trips in and around Lisbon.
The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the station:
- Walk out main entrance to train station and make a right (away from McDonald's)
- Make a right at the main street (you will see the Cascais Villa shopping center in front)
- Make a left at the round about with traffic lights - this street is Av. Sintra (Jumbo grocery should be at your right)
- Walk 300 m and after a small round about we are on the right with a green gate. # 354
get the '2 Circular' road > > > lead the directions to 'Alges / A5 Cascais' > > > exit to 'Cascais centro / Amoreira' > > > pass thought 5 roundbounds > > > make a u-turn on the 6th roundbound and find the Perfect Spot at 'Av. de Sintra, 354' (our adress).
Informations about Perfect spot Lisbon Experience Hostel
A brand new hostel with a brand new concept, where you can really feel at home and feel so comfortable and welcome that you'll want to stay longer. we created a home far from home to welcome new friends everyday, from all over the world and our mission is to make shore that you'll have the best stay ever.
Perfect Spot it's an amazing and charismatic house, full of good energy, truly quiet and peaceful, but still in a perfect location, nearby everything you need. the house is really big and spacious, for 20 people only, with plenty of space for everyone and you'll find many places to chill by yourself or hang out with other travelers. here you'll feel comfortable, not like a sardine-in-a-can. we want to give you all the conditions to make shore that you'll love your stay here. the house has 2 nice living rooms, 1 dining room, 5 thematic rooms, 1 gigantic kitchen, 4 bathrooms and a big garden with BBQ, chill out area, veggie garden and hammocks. have fun, play some pool, relax at the garden, cook a nice meal or make a BBQ if you prefer. do what you love, feel at home.
Everything else you might need is in a 5 to 10 minute walk: supermarket, Cascais Market, cinema, restaurants, bars, shops, beaches, free bikes for visitors and direct transports to Belém, Lisbon's center and Sintra mountain. and there's so much to do around here! that's why we have also a fine selection of different kind of experiences, activities and adventures around Lisbon: surf, kitesurf, windsurf, bodyboard, stand up paddling, climbing, hiking, trekking, biking, kayaking and much more. all gathered in one place to make your life easier. we help you planning everything and always for the best price.
Perfect Spot is the perfect getaway to take a break from the busy life, contact with the nature and culture of Portugal and practice your favourite sports or a new activity that you always wanted to try. Perfect Spot is a place to feel at home, to feel comfortable, to be in peace, to breathe in, to contact with the nature, practice sports, explore our city, know our culture, meet our people. is a place to make friends, to share, laugh, have fun and to do what you love. get lost in the city, go hiking in the mountain, relax at the beach, surf everyday or have an adventure week or an extreme experience. just tell us what you love most and we'll take care of everything for you.
Perfect Spot we'll be your home far from and we'll be like friends looking forward for your visit, hoping to make it memorable! :)
hope to meet you soon,
Rita & Jon
- enormous house for 20 people only;
- spacious rooms, each one with a theme;
- nice bathrooms, with hot showers 24h;
- gigantic kitchen where you can cook all your meals;
- 2 living rooms with fireplaces and pool table;
- 1 dining room with a table for 16 people for group dinners;
- a cozy and sheltered BBQ area, with a table for 10 people;
- lovely garden with tables, hammocks and chill out zone;
- kitchen garden with fresh veggies for you to cook;
- free wi-fi, free parking, free towels, free linens and free breakfast;
- a fine selection of sports and activities to practice around Lisbon;
- surf rack with space for other types of gear.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.