Newly opened Balkan Han Hostel is situated in Dalmatinska street, in the heart of the city, less than 200 meters from downtown’s pedestrian zone and all the attractions city has to offer.
Although our hostel is located next to the main street (Titova), our green garden is like an oasis of peace in the center of the city!
With freshly renovated rooms and brand new beds, internet zone with MacComputers and free Wi-Fi, kitchens, Cable TV, beautiful green garden and totally new opened colorful bar as a common room and party zone, we provide pleasure to remember!
Staying at Hostel Balkan Han in the center of the city, travelers can meet multicultural BALKANS in a new-age edition, taste national food and drinks, experience brand new BalkanGipsyBass&Brass music and feel the great Bosnian hospitality, experiencing the word 'HAN' which dates from the Ottoman era and means 'lodging for travelers and their caravans'.
So, grab a place in our HAN and enjoy the BALKANS!
There is not many cities in the world in which you can find so much diversity at one place and meet such special, energetic, hospitable and passionate people like in Sarajevo! An old proverb says: 'One who comes to Sarajevo once, must be back again!' so, you should just come and make sure it's true!
Once you’ve decided to come to Sarajevo, the multicultural heart of the Balkans, we would like to welcome you and invite you to experience all this in our newly opened Balkan Han Hostel.
Our hostel offers:
- 3 bedrooms (two dorms - 15 euro per person, one private- 20 euro per person) with twin & single beds and drawings for passenger's things
- great and cheerful common room ('BUJROOM ROOM' BAR) where our guests can get drinks, snacks, listen to good music, watch some movies and have fun
- internet place (two Macintosh computers available), free Wi-Fi available in the entire area, cable TV
- 2 self-service kitchens
- 2 toilets, one bathroom, one shower cabin
- personal lockers in the corridor, each with a key
- beautiful wide green garden that we are specially proud of; in the natural shade of trees, arranged with chairs, hammocks and benches, a perfect place for relaxing, having coffee, tea or even a BBQ, with possibility of OpenAirCinema when weather is nice!
- nice, friendly and polite stuff will give their best for your to feel comfortable, to help you find all the interesting sites and have a great fun in Sarajevo
*Linen, towels and warm shower water included. Free Wi-Fi.
- 24h open supermarket and 24h open grill and pizza snack bar is just behind the building
- cheap or free public parking place close to the hostel, bike parking in our hostel garden
*Reception and the bar is open 24/7.
*Check in - by midnight (or even later if agreed in advance), Check out - until 10 am.
Dalmatinska street is in the center of the city.
Everything you are seeking for is on your hand… The Eternal flame monument, Ferhadija pedestrian zone (main city promenade) and Central bank is next to us. Old town (Bas Carsija) is nearby, same as many restaurants, night bars, music clubs and stores. National Theatre is just down the street and other theaters, museums, sights are all in short walk distance!
'BBI' shopping mall and multiplex cinema are 5 min by walk.
River Miljacka and big city park are in the neighborhood, too.
THINGS TO NOTE:
Generally, we are pets and children friendly, but you need to inform us to check if it's proper to stay with it.
Unfortunately, our hostel is not suitable for wheelchair, but we'll try to work it out and be there to help!
For the possibility of our FREE TAXI SERVICE from the bus and railway station or arranged transfer from the airport, you need to contact us in advance and inform us about your arrival time at least 24h beforehand.
We can come to pick up you if you are in the neighborhood and have a problems to find us, just give us a call.
If you are using a garden, you must follow the house rules and respect the people living in the neighborhood.
24 hour reception
BBQ (during nice weather)
Breakfast Not Included
Free City Maps
Hairdryers for Hire
Min rate: 36.000
Max rate: 40.000
14986 Hostels in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions